Mardi Gras Chicken Livers
|Frozen chicken livers||1 Pound, thawed (1 Package)|
|Thinly sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Use As Required)|
1) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the livers, onion and celery.
2) Saute till the ingredients become tender.
3) Add in the condensed tomato soup, parsley, water and lemon juice.
4) Heat the mixture well. Keep stirring in between.
5) Serve the Mardi Gras Chicken Livers over rice.