Chicken Via Veneto
|Chicken parts||4 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ham strips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||3 Medium, quartered|
|Crushed basil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large skillet, melt butter.
2) Take the chicken parts and dust them with flour to coat both sides well.
3) Toss the floured chicken into the skillet. Saute till brown. Take the chicken out of the skillet. Set aside.
4) Into the same skillet, add in the ham strips. Saute till brown.
5) Mix in the condensed cheddar cheese soup along with the canned tomatoes.
6) Place a lid on the skillet. Cook for 45 minutes over low flame.
7) Stir occasionally.
8) Take the lid off the skillet. Cook the Chicken Via Veneto to the right consistency.
9) Serve the Chicken Via Veneto hot, with steamed rice on the side.