|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Diced cooked chicken||12 Ounce|
|Cucumber piece||1⁄2 , diced|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Pickled cucumbers||2 , chopped|
1) In a saucepan, heat together gelatine and stock, stirring frequently until the gelatine dissolves.
2) Take the saucepan off the heat and allow it to cool to lukewarm.
3) Mix in milk, lemon juice, rind, and salt and pepper, in the gelatin mixture.
4) Let the gelatin cool and starts to thicken and set.
5) Stir in chicken, cucumber, parsley and pickled cucumbers.
6) Spoon the gelatin mixture equally in 2 serving bowls and refrigerate until chilled.
7) Unmold on a bed of mixed salad.