Skillet Chicken Delight
|Chicken parts||2 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed chicken gumbo soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
1) Dredge the chicken pieces thoroughly with flour.
2) In a skillet, saute the chicken pieces in butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the chicken gumbo soup, water, and ketchup; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring frequently for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
5) Serve the Skillet Chicken Delight immediately on a platter.