Skillet Chicken Delight
|Chicken parts||2 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed chicken gumbo soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
1) Dredge the chicken pieces thoroughly with flour.
2) In a skillet, saute the chicken pieces in butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the chicken gumbo soup, water, and ketchup; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring frequently for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
5) Serve the Skillet Chicken Delight immediately on a platter.
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.8 mg66.6%
Sodium 368.8 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 55 g109%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 17.7%
Calcium 5% Iron 16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet