Wendy Craig's Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
|Wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1) With the help of a knife, deeply slash the skin of the drumsticks in various places.
2) Mix together the remaining ingredients in a shallow dish.
3) With the mixture, coat the drumsticks. Alternatively, marinate the chicken in the mixture for a few hours, turning from time to time.
4) Heat the barbecue or grill.
5) Once the grill is hot enough, grill the drumsticks for about 25 minutes, frequently turning, till the meat is thoroughly cooked and the skin is crisp.
6) Transfer the preparation to a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot.
Calories 1885 Calories from Fat 551
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.4%
Saturated Fat 14.6 g72.9%
Trans Fat 1.4 g
Cholesterol 1154.9 mg385%
Sodium 1404 mg58.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 309 g617.7%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C 81.7%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 88.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet