Chicken and Ham Bake
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Small, minced|
|Thyme leaf||1 Dash|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cooked spaghetti||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cooked ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cooked tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic, and thyme in butter, until tender.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, pour the entire mixture.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) Serve the Chicken and Ham Bake, immediately on serving plates.