Easy Chicken Bake
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||6 Small|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Broccoli spears||6 Small (Use Fresh)|
|Canned sliced water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Red pepper||2 Small, cut into rings|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large pot, steam broccoli over a small amount of water until it turns bright green, do not over cook.
4. Cut butter into small pieces and place over chicken.
5. Place the chicken in the baking dish and bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from oven and baste with butter.
7. Place broccoli around chicken and top with water chestnuts and pepper rings.
8. Pour over chicken and return to the oven; bake for another 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
9. Serve hot with dinner rolls as an excellent mail dish.