Chicken with Corn
|Canned corn||20 Ounce (1 Large Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||6 Ounce (1 Small Tin)|
|Wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint the chicken.
3. In a non stick frying pan, heat a little butter and brown chicken along with chopped onion.
4. In a soaked RomertopF, place chicken and add corn and mushrooms.
5. Pour the wine over chicken; cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
8. Serve Chicken with Corn with a green salad.