Chicken And Broccoli
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||2|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
2) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
3) A couple of minutes before you think the pasta is ready, add broccoli.
4) In a pan, saute the chicken in olive oil until light golden in color and cooked through, stirring frequently.
5) When done, drain and return to pot.
6) Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese.
7) Add chicken.
8) On attractive platter, transfer the fettucine.
9) Serve the pasta with crusty bread.