Enveloped Chicken Breasts
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Onion sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Provence blend||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Mushroom||4 , sliced|
1. Preheat the oven to 320 F.
2. Line a baking dish with aluminium foil, keeping the length sufficient to fold over.
3. On the baking dish lined with aluminium, drizzle olive oil and place the chicken breast pieces.
4. Layer the onions and mushrooms on the chicken breasts.
5. Season with province blend and salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle the red onion sauce all over.
7. Fold the aluminium foil and seal from all sides making an envelop.
8. Place the aluminium envelop in the oven, bake at 320F for 10 minutes.
9. Sprinkle some more Provence blend and serve hot.