|Seasoned flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shortening/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into strips|
|Sliced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crushed thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Sprinkle the chicken with seasoned flour, until thoroughly coated.
2) In a skillet, saute the chicken in shortening (1/4-inch deep), until the chicken is browned.
3) Cover and cook over a low heat for 45 minutes.
4) Uncover and cook for last 10 minutes, until crisp.
5) Transfer the chicken to heated platter and keep warm.
6) Drain off all but 2 tablespoons skillet drippings.
7) Stir in the green pepper, onion, and thyme, saute until the green pepper is tender.
8) Stir in rest of the ingredients, cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
9) Spoon over the sauce and serve the Penthouse Chicken immediately.