1. Preheat over to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop the 2 carrots, celery and 1 large onion into huge chunks and arrange at the bottom of the baking pan.
3. Rub olive oil all over the whole chicken.
4. Add salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme for seasoning and rub over the chicken. Add some of the seasoning into the chicken as well.
5. Add a bay leaf into the chicken.
6. Place the chicken on the pan lined with vegetables and pop into the oven 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the skin browns on top.
7. Turn the temperature in the oven down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. Drizzle the juices at the bottom of the pan over the chicken.
9. Put the chicken back in the oven for 30-40 minutes again.
10. Remove chicken from oven and let it sit for 15 minutes.
11. Cut a piece, add some white truffle oil over the chicken piece and serve.
As a cook yourself do you wish to cook with some of those special ingredients that are little rare for you, probably your answer is yes. Well, the chef in the video also has similar story to share. Watch the video for the special recipe and ingredient.