Chicken Foo Manchow
|Frying chickens||2 , skin removed, cut up|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Depending On Strength)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Bean sprouts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken.
2) In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and garlic.
3) Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken and allow to marinate for 2 hours, turning at regular intervals.
4) In a casserole or heavy pot, place 1 cup of bean sprouts.
5) Make layers over the sprouts by spreading marinated chicken, mushrooms, and the remaining sprouts.
6) Spoon the marinade over the mixture.
7) Simmer until the chicken is tender.
8) Serve hot with side of small mixed salad if desired.