Chicken And Walnut Tagliatelle
|Dried tagliatelle||9 Ounce (250 Gram, Green Variety)|
|Half fat cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|Cooked chicken breast||9 Ounce, skinless and sliced (250 Gram)|
|Walnuts||1 1⁄2 Ounce, roughly chopped (40 Gram)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large pan of boiling wter, cook the tagliatelle for 8-10 minutes until 'al dente' just cooked, but little chewy.
2) Place the well drained tagliatelle in a warmed serving dish.
3) Meanwhile, in a heavy-based saucepan, carefully melt the soft cheese with the milk over a low heat.
4) Add the chicken and let it heat through thoroughly.
5) Add half of the walnuts and 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley.
6) Season the chicken with black pepper.
7) Pour the chicken sauce over the cooked tagliatelle and garnish with the remaining chopped parsley and walnuts.
8) Serve the chicken and walnut tagliatelle with a crisp salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1931 Calories from Fat 586
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 67 g103%
Saturated Fat 11 g55.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 126 mg42%
Sodium 1304.8 mg54.4%
Total Carbohydrates 250 g83.3%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 89 g177.2%
Vitamin A 76.3% Vitamin C 104%
Calcium 36.2% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet