Chicken And Walnut Tagliatelle
|Dried tagliatelle||9 Ounce (250 Gram, Green Variety)|
|Half fat cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skimmed milk||6 Fluid Ounce (175 Milliliter)|
|Cooked chicken breast||9 Ounce, skinless and sliced (250 Gram)|
|Walnuts||1 1⁄2 Ounce, roughly chopped (40 Gram)|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a large pan of boiling wter, cook the tagliatelle for 8-10 minutes until 'al dente' just cooked, but little chewy.
2) Place the well drained tagliatelle in a warmed serving dish.
3) Meanwhile, in a heavy-based saucepan, carefully melt the soft cheese with the milk over a low heat.
4) Add the chicken and let it heat through thoroughly.
5) Add half of the walnuts and 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley.
6) Season the chicken with black pepper.
7) Pour the chicken sauce over the cooked tagliatelle and garnish with the remaining chopped parsley and walnuts.
8) Serve the chicken and walnut tagliatelle with a crisp salad.