Chicken And Beans Romano
|Frozen french-style green beans||18 Ounce, thawed (2 Packages, 9 Ounce Each)|
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bread slice||1 , made into crumbs|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, grated|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked chicken/Cooked veal||8 Ounce, diced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a sauce pan 3 cups of water to boil, and cook the green beans until tender.
3) Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
4) In a bowl mix together tomato juice, vinegar, onion flakes, salt, garlic powder, pepper, breadcrumbs, cheese, flavouring and chicken or veal.
5) Add the green beans and mix well.
6) Place the cheese mixture in a baking dish.
7) Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
8) Serve warm over a bed lettuce with freshly sliced bread if desired.