Chicken Breasts Hong Kong
|Chicken breasts||20 Ounce (2 Breasts, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned bean sprouts||19 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||5 Ounce (1 Can, 4 Or 5 Ounce)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Pimientos||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop the beans sprouts coarsely to the size of cooked rice.
3) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
4) Put a foil on the bottom of a baking pan.
5) Dredge 1 tablespoon of onion flakes on the foil.
6) Arrange the chicken on the onion flakes.
7) Sprinkle the chicken with 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika.
8) Cover the pan with foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
9) In a saucepan, bring the mushroom liquid to a boil along with water to make 1/3 cup.
10) Put the bouillon cubes in the boiling liquid and dissolve.
11) Simmer and add the bean sprouts, mushrooms, pimentos, and remaining lemon, onion flakes and pepper.
12) Mix all the ingredients well together and cook for 10 minutes more or until sprouts are cooked.
13) Serve the chicken hot on the bed of rice and spoon the sprouts sauce over it.