Chicken With Chives
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Chicken breasts||40 Ounce (4 Breasts, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl mix together, mushroom, chives and parsley.
3) Place the mushroom mixture in a baking pan.
4) Place the chicken over the mushrooms.
5) Gently stream the lemon juice over the chicken.
6) Dredge the chicken with onion salt, paprika, and poultry seasoning.
7) Cover the pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
8) While cooking check the liquid once, add little water if too dry.
9) Check for seasoning.
10) Serve hot with steamed rice, garnished with parsley if desired.