Chicken Breasts Baked in Foil
|Sour cream sauce mix||3 Ounce (2 Packages, 1 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Milk/Reconstituted nonfat dry milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Instant minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (1/2 Stick)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Chicken breasts||3 Pound, split in half (3 Breasts, 1 Pound Each)|
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In medium bowl, combine sour-cream-sauce mix, milk, lemon juice, onion, thyme, salt and shrimp; mix well.
3. In small skillet, melt butter and mix in bread crumbs.
4. Wash chicken breasts and dry on paper towels.
5. Lightly butter one side of 6 sheets of heavy-duty foil.
6. In center of each sheet of foil place about 1 tablespoon sour-cream sauce.
7. Place a half chicken breast on top and spread rest of sour-cream sauce over chicken breasts to coat, dividing the sauce evenly.
8. Sprinkle the chicken with buttered bread crumbs.
9. Fold foil, to close each packet completely and arrange in single layer on shallow baking pan.
10. Bake for about 1 hour until tender.
11. Serve Chicken Breasts Baked in Foil hot alongside salads or greens.