|Chicken||4 , quartered|
|Oranges||2 , juiced|
|Mango chutney||2 Tablespoon|
|Satsuma segments||2 Ounce (1 Small Can)|
|Flaked almonds||2 Ounce, crushed with a rolling pin (50 Gram)|
|Fresh cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Arrange the chicken quarters in a large microwaveable dish.
3. Cook the chicken in the microwave for 5 minutes.
4. Turn and top the chicken with mixture of orange juice, mango chutney, curry powder, cinnamon and salt.
5. Arrange the Satsuma segments on top and sprinkle with almonds.
6. Pour the cream.
7. Cook using Microwave plus Conventional grill, until the chicken is tender.
8. Serve with rice.