|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Matzo meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Club soda||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rendered chicken fat||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine together the beaten eggs, matzo meal, club soda, chicken fat, salt, and dash pepper; mix well to form a smooth mixture.
2. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or more.
3. Drop dough from a tablespoon to make 8 mounds atop bubbling soup or stew.
4. Cover and simmer 30 minutes but do not lift the cover.
5. Arrange the matzo ball in a large serving platter and serve hot with a dipping sauce.