Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
|Chicken thighs and legs||8 (Hindquarters)|
|Mustard powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Teaspoon (Or Finely Crushed)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Wash the chicken and leave the skin on the chicken piece.
2. Make deep scoring cuts on the meat pieces and tip into a bowl
3. Fill the bowl with all the ingredients and mix well. Set aside to marinate for atleast one hour.
4. Heat the grill
5. Flip the chicken on to the grill and cook on both sides for atleast one hour. Ensure that the chicken does not burn during the cooking process due to the sugar in the marinade.
6. Serve hot with a fresh salad and steamed rice.