Delightful Chicken Breasts In Sour Cream
|Chicken breasts||3 , boned and halved|
|Sour cream||6 Ounce (1 Small Carton)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/2 Box)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sour cream and all the seasonings together.
3) Coat the chicken breast halves thoroughly with the sour cream mixture.
4) In a Pyrex baking pan, place the coated chicken breast halves.
5) Crush the croutons with a rolling pin between two pieces of wax paper.
6) Sprinkle the croutons over the chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
7) Serve the Chicken Breasts in Sour Cream hot or cold, as desired.