Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
|Chicken breasts||72 Ounce (6 In Number, 12 Ounce Each)|
|Sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Packaged Variety)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
2) Halve the chicken breasts and wash under cold running water. Place on paper towels to dry.
3) In a large bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add chicken to the marinade and turn to coat the pieces well.
6) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7) Take out the chicken from marinade the next day.
8) Dredge in crumbs to coat evenly.
9) Place in a large, shallow baking pan in a single layer.
10) In a small saucepan melt butter and shortening.
11) Spoon half of it over the chicken.
12) Bake chicken uncovered for 45 minutes.
13) Brush remaining butter mixture over chicken.
14) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more until chicken is tender and brown.
15) Serve hot.
Calories 860 Calories from Fat 462
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.6%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 2.3 g
Cholesterol 277.5 mg92.5%
Sodium 2635.2 mg109.8%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 82 g164.1%
Vitamin A 37.3% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet