Boned Stuffed Chicken
|Chicken||4 Pound (2 Kilogram, Drawn Weight)|
|Fat bacon||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Lamb liver/Chicken liver||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Pork sausage meat||1⁄2 Pound (250 Grams)|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Parsley||30 Milliliter, chopped (1 Rounded Tablespoon)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
1) Separate the chicken liver from the giblets.
2) In a saucepan, place the remaining part.
3) To prepare the stuffing, chop the bacon and reserved liver.
4) In a bowl, combine the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, some salt and pepper and chopped parsley. Place aside.
5) Preheat oven to (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
6) In a pan, cook the bacon until fat releases.
7) Add the chopped liver and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Add the sausage meat mixture into the pan and combine all together.
9) Stuff the chicken with the stuffing.
10) In a roasting tin, heat butter.
11) Place the chicken with breast side on top. Brush with butter.
12) Place inside oven, to roast for 1 hour.
13) Serve the stuffed chicken hot with vegetables or cold with salad.
To store for up to 2 months, either freeze the chicken uncooked, or cool, wrap in cling wrap, place in a freezer bag, label, chill and freeze.
To use the stored chicken, thaw overnight in refrigerator. Place inside oven to roast for serving hot.