1) In a measuring jug, drain the sweet corn. Add milk to make up to 250 ml (1 pint).
2) In a saucepan, pour the mixture and place over heat to bring a boil.
3) Add the stock cube and stir well.
4) Remove from heat.
5) In a plate, combine margarine and flour.
6) Add the mixture to the saucepan and whisk until smooth.
7) Return on heat and bring a boil.
8) Cook by stirring for 2 minutes, then taste and adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
9) Add sweet corn, chopped chicken and diced ham. Stir well.
10) Use the filling to stuff any favorite preparation.