|Chicken||2 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Canned condensed cheddar cheese soup/Cream of celery /chicken /mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can, Campbell's)|
1. In a large casserole, heat the shortening over medium heat.
2. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
3. Drain out the excess fat.
4. Stir in the soup.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cover and reduce heat.
7. Simmer for 45 minutes until the chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
8. Dish the chicken into a casserole.
9. Serve hot with rice, pasta or bread.