Peanut Chicken Pick Me Ups
|Ground cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Low sodium mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry roasted unsalted peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), ground|
|Unsalted margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, onion and parsley.
3. Add the mayonnaise and blend well.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls
5. Coat the balls with ground peanuts by rolling them on a plate.
6. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet.
7. Brush with melted margarine.
8. Bake for about 5 minutes.
9. Turn the balls, brush again with margarine and bake for another 5 minutes.
10. Serve Peanut Chicken Pick Me Ups immediately with toothpicks and dipping sauce of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2748 Calories from Fat 1910
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 221 g339.4%
Saturated Fat 38.8 g194.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263.8 mg87.9%
Sodium 452.5 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 89 g29.8%
Dietary Fiber 21.7 g86.7%
Sugars 22.8 g
Protein 126 g251.9%
Vitamin A 311.6% Vitamin C 82.8%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 58.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet