Sesame Baked Chicken
|Chicken||3 Pound, cut into serving-size pieces|
|Evaporated milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||6 Teaspoon, divided (lea & perrins)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cornflake crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sesame seed||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a zip lock bag or a tight fitting bowl, add the chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend the evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3. Pour this over the chicken, seal and shake about to coat the chicken pieces.
4. Refrigerate the chicken and let marinate for a minimum of 2 hours or more, shaking the chicken in the bag occasionally to keep it coated with the marinade.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
6. Combine the cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
7. Dredge the chicken pieces in the sesame seed mixture.
8. Arrange in baking dish in a single layer, then drizzle with melted butter.
9. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and tender and juices run clear.
10. Baste with drippings once during cooking time.
11. Garnish with extra sesame seeds if desired, and serve.