|Chicken joints||32 Ounce (4 joints, 225 g/8 oz each, fresh or thawed out)|
|Orange||1 Small, sliced|
|Canned pineapple rings||4|
|Banana||1 Small, cut into pieces|
1) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly, then cut into quarters and season thoroughly.
2) In a greased dish, arrange 4 orange slices and 4 pineapple rings and top with the chicken quarters.
3) Place the dish on a wire shelf in the cold oven and cook on microwave plus conventional grill.
4) After 14 minutes, add the banana pieces and cocktail cherries, continue grill to for another 3 minutes.
5) Serve the Exotic Chicken, immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 456 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 110.6 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.1%
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 45 g90.3%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 54%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 0.91%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet