|Chicken joints||32 Ounce (4 joints, 225 g/8 oz each, fresh or thawed out)|
|Orange||1 Small, sliced|
|Canned pineapple rings||4|
|Banana||1 Small, cut into pieces|
1) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly, then cut into quarters and season thoroughly.
2) In a greased dish, arrange 4 orange slices and 4 pineapple rings and top with the chicken quarters.
3) Place the dish on a wire shelf in the cold oven and cook on microwave plus conventional grill.
4) After 14 minutes, add the banana pieces and cocktail cherries, continue grill to for another 3 minutes.
5) Serve the Exotic Chicken, immediately on individual serving plates.