Lemon Chicken Saute
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rose leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Lemon||1 , sliced, seeded|
1) Slice the chicken into serve-sized pieces.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the chicken pieces and saute for 10 minutes till they turn evenly brown on both sides.
3) Sprinkle salt and rosemary over the chicken.
4) Place lemon slices over the chicken pieces. Cover the skillet and turn down the heat.
5) Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken pieces turn soft. Add in 1/4 of water if the liquid from the lemon slices evaporates after about 10 minutes.
6) Serve the Lemon Chicken Saute hot.