3 Tablespoon (Lawry's Seasoning Salt.. Salt rub and salt is washed away)
Chicken wing seasoning
3 Tablespoon (Louisiana chicken wing seasoning)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)
For Fried Chicken
1. In a large bowl, add in the flour, dry chicken base, black pepper, seasoning salt, chicken wing seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
2. Rinse chicken wings off, do not pat dry.
3. Place the flour mixture in a Ziploc and add in the chicken wings. Shake thoroughly.
4. Place floured chicken in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil at 350 degrees and add in the chicken. Deep fry for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Recipe follows.
1. In a large bowl, mix together bisquick, milk, vegetable oil and eggs.
2. Heat the waffle iron and grease with cooking spray. Pour Batter into center of hot greased waffle iron; close lid.
3. Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle.
4. Serve both chicken and waffles on a platter with favorite condiments and enjoy!
Chicken and waffles when combined together definitely make a soul food dish and a healthy breakfast option. Here chef presents directives to make chicken waffles with a couple of basic ingredients. Though the recipe looks good, but it would have been great if step by step verbose instructions could have been provided in the video