Honey Curried Chicken
|Broiler fryer chicken||6 Pound, cut into serving pieces (2 Birds, 3 Pound Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In a bowl, blend the melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder thoroughly.
4. Glaze the chicken pieces with this sauce by dipping them in it or brush them generously until well coated.
5. Arrange the chicken pieces in a roasting pan, skin side up.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes.
7. Turn, glaze with remaining sauce and bake for another 30 to 35 minutes until the chicken is tender, and juice run clear.
8. Serve the chicken hot over cooked rice.