Creamy Crunchy Chicken
|Instant cream of chicken soup mix||2 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Envelopes Cup A Soup, 1.25 Ounce Each)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken pieces||2 1⁄2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Ready Variety)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a bowl, blend soup and ¾ cup water.
3. Dip the chicken in the soup and then roll in herb seasoned crumbs, pressing lightly to coat.
4. Arrange the pieces in a baking tray and drizzle butter over them.
5. Bake the chicken for about 50 to 60 minutes or until tender and crispy.
6. In a saucepan, combine the soup and remaining water and heat until thick and bubbly.
7. Serve the chicken coated with the sauce.
Calories 298 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 144 mg48%
Sodium 290.7 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 42 g83%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet