|Broiler fryer chicken||3 Pound (1 Bird)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice the chicken into serving-size pieces.
3) In a plastic bag, add four, salt and pepper.
4) Add in the chicken pieces and shake the bag well to get the coating evenly over the chicken.
5) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the flour coated chicken pieces and brown them well on all sides. Remove the chicken onto a serving plate.
6) In a medium bowl, add eggs and beat well. Mix in the milk.
7) Sift in the flour, paprika, salt and pepper into the bowl. Mix well to get a smooth batter. Pour in the melted butter or margarine.
8) Heat a 10-cup shallow baking dish in the oven.
9) Pour the batter into the baking dish. Arrange the chicken slices in the dish.
10) Bake for about 45 minutes until the chicken turns golden and puffs up.
11) Serve the Yorkshire Chicken hot.