Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips With Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless chicken breasts||4 , cut into strips|
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Blue cheese||4 Ounce, crumbled|
1. Pour the melted butter in a medium bowl and let it cool. Add the oilve oil, wrocestershire sauce and hot sauce into the butter. Stir the cayenne pepper powder and paprika into the mixture. Whisk the mixture well.
2. Put the chicken in a baking dish and toss them well with the buffalo sauce after seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill pan for 3-4 minutes for each side over medium heat.
4. To prepare the dressing, take a large bowl to pour the butter milk, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper and crumbled blue cheese. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
5. To prepare the salad, use quarter part of an iceberg lettuce and put the excess dressing on top of the lettuce. Season with salt and pepper.
6. In a large bowl, put the cooked chicken strips and pour the remaining buffalo sauce to toss well.
7. Serve the chicken strips with a skewer and put celery slices and lettuce on the side. Pour generous amount of dressing on top of the lettuce to dip the chicken.