Rosemary Chicken In Cream
|Frying chicken||1 Large, cut into pieces|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Crumbled rosemary leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Use As Required)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and rosemary leaves together and coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken pieces and pour over the cream.
4) Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for about 2 hours, turning the chicken pieces after 1 hour.
5) Add a little more light cream, If the gravy is too thick.
6) Stir enough hot milk into the gravy to get a desired thickeness and pour over chicken on a warm serving plate.
7) Sprinkle with the parsley and serve the Rosemary Chicken in Cream, immediately.