Rosh Hashanah - Honey Mustard Chicken
|Chicken pieces||4 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pareve margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted almonds||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl, coat each piece of chicken with flour and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat margarine and brown the floured chicken on all sides.
2. Arrange the chicken in a greased pan.
3. Mix honey, mustard and chicken bouillon and pour this over the chicken pieces.
4. In a preheated oven, cover and bake at 250 degrees centigrade for about 45 minutes, until chicken is tender.
5. Garnish with the roasted almonds. Serve hot over a bed of white rice.