Chicken Coconut Isle
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , cut up|
|All purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounce each)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Roll in flour and coat with coconut.
3. In a skillet, in a little cooking oil saute until lightly browned.
4. In a baking dish combine soup and pineapple.
5. On top of sauce lay chicken pieces and bake at 350°f 45 minutes.
6. Serve sauce with chicken.
Calories 1027 Calories from Fat 543
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.8%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 290.4 mg96.8%
Sodium 807.8 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 75 g149.9%
Vitamin A 23.7% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet