Chicken Livers With Nut Sauce
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Special oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground pecans||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Rinse the livers, discard the discolored portions and slice each liver into 4 pieces.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the livers and saute until the liver are slightly browned.
4) Stir in the ground pecans, salt, pepper, lemon rind and chicken broth, cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
5) Serve the Chicken Livers with Nut Sauce.