Taro Stuffed Chicken Breasts
|Chopped celery||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Taro root||3 Tablespoon, steamed, peeled and mashed|
|Bell seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||3 Small|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter and saute celery and onion until vegetables are soft.
2. Add egg yolk, taro root, bell seasoning, salt and pepper and toss to mix well.
3. In the breast cavities spread mixture, then spread with cranberry sauce.
4. In a bowl combine brown sugar and butter and spread on cranberry sauce.
5. Into a casserole with 2 tablespoons melted butter place stuffed chicken breasts and bake at 300°F 30 minutes.
6. Serve the chicken hot with garnish of the meat drippings, spring onion sticks or as desired.