Creamy Cheddar Chicken
|1% low fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned ready to serve chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Chicken cutlets||5 Ounce, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Tomato||2 Tablespoon, seeded and diced|
|Bacon slice||1 , crumbled|
|Hot cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Combine together the milk, broth and flour in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Mix well with a wire whisk till the flour is dissolved.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till it is thick. Stir every minute.
3) Add the cheese and stir well till the cheese has melted.
4) Add the scallions and chicken. Stir well to coat.
5) Microwave on HIGH once again for 3 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
6) Add the bacon and tomato. Stir well.
7) Arrange the noodles on a decorative serving platter and top with the hot chicken mixture. Serve hot.
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg20.5%
Sodium 315.4 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.6%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 16 g31.9%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet