Spiced Chick Pea Snack
|Canned chickpeas||4 Ounce, rinsed, well drained|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pat dry chickpeas with a paper towels and set aside.
3. In small mixing bowl mix together garlic powder, cumin, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the chickpeas and turn to thoroughly coat well with the seasonings.
5. Spray nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and arrange chickpeas on sheet.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes until dry.
7. Store in airtight container until ready to serve.
8. Serve the chickpea in a large bowl as an excellent snack.
Whipped butter - 1 tablespoon
Confectioners-€™ sugar - 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon - 1/4 teaspoon, ground
Nutmeg - 1/8 teaspoon, ground
Pecan halves - 1 ounce
Dash ground cloves
Calories 37 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.41 g0.62%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 147.2 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet