Bikini Baked Chicken
|Chicken breasts||6 Small, halved|
|For coconut stuffing|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Hot milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs) (8 slices bread)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Moist flaked coconut||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For honey and curry glaze|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the chicken pieces wash and pat dry with absorbent paper.
2. For the stuffing, in a pan heat milk and melt bouillon cubes.
3. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and add milk mixture.
4. For glaze, in a pan melt butter and add remaining ingredients.
5. on 6 chicken pieces place the stuffing and top them with other 6 chicken pieces.
6. Tie with one wrap of string and brush both sides with glaze.
7. Arrange in a shallow baking dish and bake at 350°F 1 hour, brushing several times with glaze without turning.
8. To serve arrange the chicken on watercress or ti leaves.