Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
|Corn oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Browned breadcrumbs||4 Tablespoon|
|Canned red pimento strip||4|
1. In roasting tin or shallow ovenproof dish pour oil sufficient enough to cover the bottom of the tin.
2. Into the oven at 375°F -Gas Mark 5, place the dish for 10 minutes to preheat oil.
3. Dip chicken joints in seasoned flour, then in egg and breadcrumbs, if desired.
4. Place joints in hot oil, baste well and bake uncovered until tender.
5. Remove the chicken once done and drain on kitchen paper.
6. Garnish each one with a strip of red pimento and serve.