|Chicken fryer||3 1⁄2 Pound, disjointed (1 Fryer)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground sesame seeds||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, combine chicken, water, salt and chili peppers.
2) Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken.
4) In a cup, mix together the soy sauce and flour and stir into the boiling stock.
5) Return the chicken and add scallions, garlic and sesame paste.
6) Cook for 10 minutes more.
7) Serve hot on steamed rice.