|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 Large, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Orange segments||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Cut the chicken into manageable places or one inch chunks.
2. On medium heat, place the nonstick pan and oil and sautÃ© the cut chicken chunks till cooked. This will take about 3-5 minutes.
3. Tip in the green peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and black pepper and sautÃ©.
4. Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 10 minutes
5. Add the oranges and cook again for 5 minutes till done.
6. Serve hot over rice.