Chicken Broccoli Divan
|Fresh broccoli/Frozen broccoli spears, 1 package 10 ounce||1 Pound, cut into flowerets, cooked and drained (About 4 Cups)|
|Chunk white chicken||10 Ounce (2 Premium Can, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of broccoli soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Margarine/Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1. In a small bowl, blend together the soup and milk. Keep aside.
2. In another small bowl, rub the crumbs with margarine or butter. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In a medium (2 quart) casserole or baking dish, layer half the broccoli.
5. Top with a layer of chicken and the remaining broccoli.
6. Pour the soup mixture all over the contents of the casserole.
7. Scatter the buttered crumbs evenly on top and sprinkle cheese.
8. Place in the preheated oven and bake the broccoli and chicken for about 20 minutes until heated through and the cheese and crumbs has lightly browned.
9. Take the dish straight from the oven to the table.
10. Serve with a salad, noodles or rice.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.1%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.7 mg16.6%
Sodium 775.5 mg32.3%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 168.6%
Calcium 19% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet