Lemon Chicken Primavera
|Skinless boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into strips|
|Chicken gravy||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen vegetables/1 bag||16 Ounce (Combination)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Crushed dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cooked spaghetti||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (8 Ounces Dry)|
|Fresh basil sprig||4 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken strips to the pan, and stir fry for about 5 to 7 minutes until evenly browned and tender.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the chicken strips onto a platter and keep aside.
4. To the fat in the pan, add vegetables, garlic lemon juice, basil and pepper.
5. SautÃ© lightly for 1 minute.
6. Pour in the gravy.
7. Stir to blend and heat, until it comes to a boil.
8. Reduce heat, cover pan and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp.
9. Return the cooked chicken to the pan.
10. Heat through.
11. Divide the hot cooked spaghetti equally among 4 dinner plates.
12. Ladle the chicken vegetables and gravy on top.
13. Garnish with basil if you like and serve hot.