|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sake/Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Broilers||3 Pound, quartered (2, 1.5 Pound Each)|
1) In a saucepan, cook onions, ginger, soy sauce, sake or sherry, horseradish and sugar over low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Oil a broiling tray.
3) Brush the chicken with the mixture and leave it to marinate for 15 minutes.
4) Place the chicken in the broiling tray and broil for 15 minutes on
each side or until tender.
5) Baste chicken frequently with the marinade, to keep the chicken moist.
6) Serve broiled chicken hot on a serving platter.