Chicken and Peach Bake
|French beans||1 Pound|
|Cooked french beans||500 Gram (1 Large Packet)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Ounce|
|Cooked chicken||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|White sauce mix||1|
|Sliced peaches||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Potato crisps||250 Gram (1 Packet)|
1. Over the base of a large casserole arrange the beans, almonds, chicken and 3/4 of the cheese in layers.
2. Prepare the white sauce as per the packet directions with 1/2 pint milk and pour over the ingredients in the casserole.
3. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes.
4. On the top of the dish, arrange the sliced peaches, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and crushed crisps and bake a further 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with the desired garnish.
Calories 757 Calories from Fat 413
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69 mg23%
Sodium 850.4 mg35.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.2%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 31 g62.6%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 150.6%
Calcium 25.6% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet