Chicken and Peach Bake
|French beans||1 Pound|
|Cooked french beans||500 Gram (1 Large Packet)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Ounce|
|Cooked chicken||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|White sauce mix||1|
|Sliced peaches||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Potato crisps||250 Gram (1 Packet)|
1. Over the base of a large casserole arrange the beans, almonds, chicken and 3/4 of the cheese in layers.
2. Prepare the white sauce as per the packet directions with 1/2 pint milk and pour over the ingredients in the casserole.
3. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes.
4. On the top of the dish, arrange the sliced peaches, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and crushed crisps and bake a further 10 minutes.
5. Serve hot with the desired garnish.